Improving packaging design processes is much like improving any business processes. For packaging design it requires knowledge of design concepts, artwork, print capabilities, substrates and marketing and regulatory requirements. Successful execution of packaging design initiatives also requires applying sound project management practices and establishing standards that can be scaled across different brands, categories, and regions. Corbus delivers results by applying established and proven practices and implementing leading design management software provided by Esko-Graphics which produces high quality package designs quickly and economically.
The Corbus Advantage
Corbus’ Packaging Design Management (PDM) services provide measurable business results including:
- Realized cost savings of as much as 20% on production budgets
- Improved speed-to-market by as much as 20%
- Reduced artwork budgets by as much as 20%
- Reduced design managers non-productive time by as much as 60%
- Reduced marketing team’s non-productive time by as much as 15%
Packaging Design Management Services
In the design and print area, Corbus enables clients to reduce marketing costs associated with packaging design delivery. Our key strategies include:
- Developing a standard package design lifecycle with milestones, stage-gates, and formalized deliverables
- Driving the adoption of labor specialization so that the most cost-effective vendor is assigned to the appropriate work
- Reducing touchpoints
- Reducing re-loops and re-work
- Providing enhanced project management and budget stewardship
- Implementing leading enterprise systems and tools to manage flow through the package design lifecycle
Corbus Key Solutions Include:
Packaging Design Landscape Assessment which assesses our customers packaging design process through a detailed gap analysis of current processes to industry best practices
Packaging Design Delivery Process Improvement which improves current processes or establishes best practices. This is a comprehensive approach that includes process re-engineering, implementation of packaging design software solutions, training, and often skilled project managers with expertise in packaging design and artwork.
Enterprise Packaging Design Management Software which provides a full lifecycle automation solution to packaging design. Corbus is partnered with Esko a leading provider of printing and graphic software solutions to implement Web Center their web-based platform that manages packaging preproduction specification, approval and the packaging project lifecycle.
The Corbus Difference
Our 5-S Approach to optimizing packaging design coupled with our sound project management practices provide a unique service for companies that want to optimize their packaging design processes:
- Specialization/Focused Project Management
Contact Corbus (email@example.com or 888-608-9975) to improve upon the packaging design process and reduce production costs.