Order to Cash (O2C) is the path followed for receiving, processing, and completing customer sales including order entry and fulfillment, distribution, the invoicing process, and customer payment.
At Corbus, we’re focused on continuous improvements. Our investments in transaction automation bring us to a leadership position in O2C, dramatically reducing human errors, creating double digit cost reductions while improving efficiency and service levels.
The Corbus Advantage
By utilizing our O2C Services, our clients achieve:
- A 30-50% reduction in cost per order
- Around 50% savings in labor costs
- A 40-50% increase in throughput
- Invoice processing cycle time reduced by 50%
- Up to 40% increase in dispute claim recovery
- Improved visibility to daily operations
- Improved adherence to standards and goals
- Increased flexibility and agility
Order to Cash Services
Up Front Diagnostic: O2C Function/Flow Evaluation and Review (OFFER) engages client and identifies ROI O2C Services.
Corbus services to support the O2C cycle, customized to deliver client results include:
- Order processing
- Carrier/logistics management
- Returns processing
- Customer service
- Technologies: Manual order entry automation, transaction automation, and e-commerce
Benefits you can expect Corbus to provide include:
- Experienced technology leadership
- Reduced costs/cycle times
- Improved productivity, service, and quality
- Improved asset utilization
- Enables task-based and enterprise-class processes
The Corbus Difference
- CPG Specific Knowledge: Built around proven processes in the CPG industry
- Innovation: Wherever possible, processes are optimized with technology (transaction automation)
- Accelerators: Built with templates, training materials and proven methods that work
Contact Corbus (email@example.com or 888-608-9975) to improve your O2C processes.