Project Management (PM) is the discipline that requires art and science to successfully deliver projects using established processes for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing projects. It includes motivating and leveraging resources to achieve specific goals and specific success criteria, while ensuring the project meets schedule, budget and value requirements. It has been estimated that 30% of all cost overruns on projects can be attributed to ineffective project management.
Corbus can improve the delivery of projects through systematically improving project management practices. This includes implementing PM best practices, training and mentoring staff, deploying enterprise project management tools or providing skilled project management professionals. Our services include a number of key solutions:
- Project Management Consulting which assesses our customers current level of project management maturity, identifying their goals and objectives for enterprise project management, conducting a detailed gap analysis of their PM practices using and industry tested maturity model, and developing recommendations and implementation plans for systematically improving PM
- PM Process and Governance which helps clients to set up project management processes and governance services to improve project management. There are a broad set of solutions from a comprehensive and self-contained Project Management Office (PMO) to Centers of Excellence established to deliver individual practices such as project scheduling, cost estimating, or risk planning.
- Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Software is an important component to improving PM maturity. It is critical for standardizing and improving project management across an organization and providing metrics for monitoring and controlling an organization’ portfolio. EPM software now covers the entire spectrum for managing an individual project, guiding programs, or allocating resources and budgets on organizational level. Corbus helps our customers select, configure and implement EPM tools.
- Enterprise Security focuses on building a security program with you, the client. Every company is vulnerable, and today it is safe to say most companies have had cyberattacks - some successfully thwarted and some compromising the business. Corbus provides a comprehensive set of services to build Enterprise Security following the National Institute of Standards in Technology (NIST). What are the pieces of data (the Crown Jewels) your company needs to protect? We will lead you through a holistic security identification and risk assessment process to build an Enterprise Security Program that transforms the culture, processes, and technology insuring your Crown Jewels are protected. We will work as a team with your physical and cyber security leaders to instill proper security measures, policy, guidance, training, and compliance in all you do.
- Program Assurance which reduces the risk of program failure. It addresses both the business value generated by a project, program or portfolio, and the costs associated with delivering the project, program or programs. Corbus provides Program Assurance Services at three levels the 1) Program Assurance, 2) Program and Portfolio Business Value Assurance, and 3) IT Processes/Governance Assurance
The Corbus Advantage
By utilizing our Enterprise/Strategic Project Management Services, our clients can achieve:
- Project cost savings of up to 30%
- Improved delivery timeframes of up to 20%
- Significantly reduced project failure rates
Enterprise/Strategic Project Management Services
All organizations need trained and experienced resources to manage projects effectively. For many organizations it is often required to bring in professional PMs for special projects, or to fill gaps in resource capacity. Corbus provides PM Professional Services through a concept we call Industry Value Added Sourcing.
Industry Value Added Sourcing (iVAS) of project management resources includes trained project managers, project controllers, business analysts and subject matter experts which possess strong PM skills and deep industry or domain knowledge in the specific area of need. Our areas of expertise include:
The Corbus Difference
iVAS is a key differentiator in providing resources that are both functional experts and trained project professionals. Corbus has built a strong project management capability through working closely with major global CPG and manufacturing corporations. We recruit project management resources at different levels, from one year of project management experience to over twenty-five years. Non-certified project managers receive thirty-five hours of project management training in our Project Management Training Program. Additionally, Corbus provides PMP certification training and pays for the PMP test and membership in PMI. This ensures we have a professional source of project management talent.
Contact Corbus (firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-608-9975) to improve the execution and delivery of projects, while reducing project costs.