Companies are dependent on the ability to convert raw data into intelligence about customers, markets, competitors, and business environment. Over the years, data processing technology has progressed phenomenally and tools like data warehousing, Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and data mining, which constitute the cornerstone of an effective business intelligence (BI) environment, have been widely accepted across industries. BI helps the companies:
- Define a single version of the truth
- Improve by providing business insights to all employees leading to better, faster, more relevant decisions
- Create dashboards to visualize the current status of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), to consolidate and arrange numbers, metrics and scorecards on a single screen,
Corbus’ expertise in BI can facilitate your business decisions whether you are:
- Implementing business intelligence for the first time or extending an existing system
- Migrating to a new system or upgrading
- Assessing and updating your architecture
- Integrating your BI solution with your existing data security, and web infrastructure
- Deploying your system on your premises or with a trusted hosting provider
- Combining your project goals and objectives to create a system architecture and project plan to deliver successfully
- Adding to or enhancing your system
The Corbus Advantage
Corbus’ BI team works with you to:
- Intelligent Business Action: Transform even the most complex data into powerful data models that can be easily understood and analyzed using familiar tools, such as Excel or Power BI.
- Actionable Business Insights: Deliver actionable business insights based on trusted data to help set your company apart from the competition with BI capabilities built into Microsoft BI Solution
- Future Oriented: Help you to understand the data patterns and perform predictive analysis on your data
- Expertise Opinion: Work closely with your team to build and deploy a system that will grow and evolve as your BI requirements change and mature
Business Intelligence Technology Solutions
Using BI and Analytics, Corbus provides our clients’ management and executive teams with strategic, tactical and operational data insights. We add value to our clients by providing best in class business analytics, forecasting/governance solutions, and key business metrics. This service strives to provide organizations with accurate actionable data which drives improved business performance, operational controls and process/data governance.
- Source Data Management
- Integration of data from multiple data sources
- Metadata management to ensure data lineage and history
- Management of information throughout its lifecycle
- Master data management
- Data cleansing
- Data Warehouse
- Creating Unified Data Warehouse
- Creating Multi-Dimensional Data
- Post Implementation
- Performance Issue Analysis
- Maintenance and Support
- Change Management
Our predictive analysis uses historical product, sales, pricing, financial, budget and other data, and forecasts the measures with numerous time series options, e.g., year, quarter, month, week, day, hour or even second to improve your planning process:
Business Intelligence Reporting
- Self-service BI tools: Excel to pull together and analyze data to help make daily decisions. Microsoft Power BI tools reports to interact quickly with data.
- Dashboards and Scorecards: provide access to information and performance monitoring through interactive, content-driven dashboards and scorecards.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services: Provide enterprise reporting capabilities.
- Collaboration with SharePoint Server: employees can more easily connect and collaborate with each other.
- Analytics: Dig into the data and really understand why the business is performing the way it is.
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining: dig deeper to deduce knowledge. Move beyond simple data analysis to identify hidden trends, problems, or relationships in the data. So, people can better identify the root cause of problems and predict future outcomes.
The Corbus Difference
Corbus has broad experience in assimilating customized data sets from both systemic corporate data sources and non-systemic external data sources. Our skills and knowledge include working with global organizations that includes:
- Experience managing data in multiple currencies
- Establishing best practices and methods for working with Restricted/Highly Restricted/Confidential data and including POI data.
- Specialized knowledge of global financial systems and reporting
- Specialized knowledge of global product hierarchies within legacy systems
- Specialized knowledge of complex exchange rate reporting and organic growth calculations/methods
- Extensive experience in automation methods and integrating data sources
- Specialized knowledge of SharePoint system development and reporting solutions
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office solutions as well as leading BI reporting tools including Tableau, Spotfire and SAS
Contact Corbus (firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-608-9975) to develop a more consistent, data-based decision framework.